Willow Cake Bar Shipping Policy.
Dear customer, please take note of the following:
1. We ship our baked treats on Wednesday. The cut off date to order is at least two days before the shipping date. For example, for a Wednesday shipment, orders must be placed by Monday.
2. We are using NZ Post's overnight courier service. No signature will be required upon delivery. Please ensure that someone is available to receive the products or there is a safe place to deliver your package.
3. To our best ability, we will package your baked treats carefully. Once the products leave our facility, we are not responsible if it is damaged, late or missing. Please contact NZ Post to follow up on the package. Tracking information will be issued through email on the day of shipment.
4. We aim to have your products delivered to you in two working days. However, we are not responsible for packages that are delayed due to circumstances beyond our control.
5. We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
6. In the event the parcel is badly damaged in transit (for example the treats cannot be consumed because the packaging is crumbled/opened), please take pictures of the damage (please show the courier label in the picture with the damage if possible), so that we can follow up with NZ Post.
Our shipping policy is subject to change.
Thank you very much for supporting our small business.